More than 4,800 new paid parking spaces have been introduced in different areas of Abu Dhabi.
The Integrated Transport Centre (ITC) announced on Saturday that 4,846 paid parking spaces will be available in six sectors of Abu Dhabi and parking fee will be implemented from Sunday, August 27.
Mohammad Hamad Al Muhairi, Deputy General Manager of the Integrated Transport Centre, Head of Traffic and Parking Team, said: “Parking will be free only for villa permit holders and paid parking will be enforced from August 27.”
Paid parking will include 1,534 parking bays in:
– Sector W14/01 at Hazza Bin Zayed the First Street in the north
– Delma Street in the south; Sector W15/01, with 634 spaces located at Delma Street in the north and Mohammad Bin Khalifa Street in the south
– Another 881 parking lots will be available in Sector W17/02, which is bordered by Al Falah Street in the north and Hazza Bin Zayed the First Street in the south
– Sector W18/03 will offer 614 parking bays in the area bordered by Hazza Bin Zayed the First Street in the north and Delma Street in the south
– Sector W19/01 will include 515 spaces in the area of Delma Street in the north
– Mohammed Bin Khalifa Street in the south and Sector E38-01 will have 668 parking bays in the area bordered by Salama Bint Butti Street in the north and Al Dhafra Street in the south more info