RTA METRO SERVICES
A modern fully automated rail system with red and green lines. Both lines have state-of-art modern designs, providing many great features for general public, including retail outlets, wi-fi connectivity, ATM machines, easy accessibility for disabled passengers. It has an extensive network connection to public transport buses and taxis, in addition to many other exciting features.
The Red Line, which runs from Rashidiya Station to UAE Exchange Station, consists of 29 stations and offers free multistory vehicle parking for public transport users at Rashidiya Station and Nahkeel Harbour & Tower station.
The Green Line, which has 18 stations, runs from Etisalat Station, where it provides park and ride facility, it passes all the way reaching the oldest and busiest souqs along the creek, the Dubai Healthcare City and Jaddaf area as well. Both lines meet at two interchange stations which are Union Station and BurJuman Station.
- To travel on Dubai Metro you need to buy a nol Card or a nol Red Ticket. There are 5 options available, find out which one will suit you best. For more information kindly visit the website www.nol.ae
- You can get Information about using Dubai Metro through the channels mentioned :1. Via Public Transport Mobile Application.2. Emailing email@example.com 3. Call Center 8009090.4. Dubai Metro Handy Guide which is available at Metro and Tram stations.
- Station Opening Hours: Saturday to Wednesday: 05:30 am – 00:00 (midnight)
- Station Opening Hours: Thursdays: 05:30 am – 01:00 am (next day)
- Station Opening Hours: Fridays: 10:00 am – 01:00 am (next day)
- Timings may vary during special events and occasions.
Terms and Conditions
- To ensure safe operation and optimum use of Dubai Metro, list of fines are currently in effect. Supervisors and Inspectors will be patrolling the Metro network to ensure the proper use of the service provided. For more details about fines download Public Transport Application