Tunis,Tunisia – Families are at the forefront of Emirates airline’s global /Kids Go Free/ campaign this summer.
Building on the success of its “Kids Go Free” promotion last year, Emirates has now partnered with Dubai Tourism & Commerce Marketing (DTCM), over 80 hotels, The Dubai Mall, the Department of Residency, and local destination management companies, to offer families even more incentives and savings when they spend their summer in Dubai.
Emirates launched the “Kids Go Free” campaign for the first time in Tunisia, this year, with the partnership of Tunisian travel agencies renowned for their expertise in this field in order to offer this comprehensive service to Tunisian families.
The “Kids Go Free” offer gives families an unrivalled integrated destination experience, whereby two children up to the age of 16 can basically enjoy free flights on Emirates, tourist visa, accommodation, meals, rides on the Dubai metro, airport transfers, and access to numerous attractions in Dubai when accompanied by two paying adults. Families also get an attractive discount booklet at The Dubai Mall, the world’s largest.
Richard Vaughan, Emirates’ Divisional Senior Vice President, Commercial Operations worldwide said: “Our ‘Kids Go Free’ offer was immensely successful last year, attracting over 20,000 passengers from 70 countries to Dubai. This year, we are delighted to be able to expand on the offering by partnering with DTCM and bringing more Dubai travel and hospitality partners onboard.
“We look forward to helping families enjoy their summer break, starting from their journey onboard Emirates. Our inflight service offers a wide range of special meals suited to our young travellers, and also interactive games, TV channels and movies on-demand – ensuring every member of the family is entertained.”
Saleh Mohammed Al Geziry, Director, Overseas Promotions & Inward Missions, Government of Dubai (DTCM), said: “We are proud to partner with Emirates on their ‘Kids Go Free’ initiative, which coincides with the long-running and extremely popular Dubai Summer Surprises.
“Dubai is the ultimate family-friendly holiday destination. Besides the numerous world-class attractions, Dubai is a very safe city, it is easy and affordable to get around by car, taxi or our newly-opened metro, and our international resident population makes it easy for any travelling family to feel right at home. There is something for everyone, and we want to encourage more families from around the globe to come to Dubai and experience it for themselves.”
The “Kids Go Free” offer
From 14th May to 30th September, two children under the age of 16 can stay, eat and play in Dubai for free, when travelling with two paying adults.
· Flights (on Emirates airline): Free seats for up to two kids under 16 years for every two paying adults
· Tourist visa: Free for up to two kids under 16 years for every two paying adults
· Meet & Assist: Free for two kids under 16 years for every two paying adults
· Airport Transfers: Free for two kids under 16 years for every two paying adults
· Accommodation: Free accommodation for two kids under 16 years for every two paying adults at 80 participating hotels, ensuring a wide range of choice to suit every pocket
· Meals: Free for two kids under 16 years for every two paying adults, at the hotel booked
In addition to free flights, accommodation and meals, children also have free entry to Dubai’s most exciting attractions, ensuring an action-packed family vacation. Some of these exciting activities include:-
· Excursions: Free Dubai City Tour & Dhow Cruise with Dinner for two kids for every two paying adults
· Attractions: Free entrance for two kids under 16 years accompanied by two paying parents to some major attractions in Dubai such as the Wild Wadi Water Park; Aquaventure & Lost Chambers at Atlantis, The Palm Dubai; Ski Dubai at Mall of the Emirates; iFLYDubai; Soccer Circus & Cite’ des Enfants at Playnation – Mirdif City Centre; Dubai Dolphinarium at Creek Golf Club; Galleria Ice Rink at Hyatt Regency Dubai; and the Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo, Sega Republic and Dubai Ice Rink at the Dubai Mall.
· Sport: Free round of golf (18 holes) for up to a maximum of two kids under 16 at The Address Montgomerie Dubai for every paying adult.
Free round of golf (18 holes) and kids meal for up to a maximum of two kids under 16 at the Els Club, Dubai Sports City for every paying adult. Free player development session, access to driving range and kids meal for up to a maximum of two kids under 16 years for every paying adult at Butch Harmon School of Golf, Dubai Sports City.
· Shopping: The Dubai Mall, the world’s largest, will provide each family travelling on Emirates’ “Kids Go Free” offer, with incredible discounts to be utilised within the mall.
· Transport: Free rides for two kids up to the age of 16 on the newly opened Dubai metro, when accompanied by two paying adults.
For more details on Emirates’ “Kids Go Free” offer, please call your local Emirates office.